PAPER & CARDBOARD
Manufacture of paper and cardboard includes the conversion of fibers from raw materials, such as trees or plants into pulp where it is then chemically or mechanically disintegrated and converted to different types of paper such as newsprint, packaging paper, office paper etc.
BENEFITS FROM RECYCLING
For every 1 ton of recycled paper is achieved:
- Significant reduction in the volume of waste resulting in landfills.
- Energy and water savings of about 45%.
- Less atmospheric pollution by 68%.
- Reduced water pollution by 33%.
- Rescue of 17-20 trees.
What happens to paper and cardboard waste?
VKC S.A is enabled in the collection of paper waste/cardboards within its facilities, which are then sorted by grade and refined with the removal of foreign materials.
Recovered material is bailed and shipped to licensed end recipients - paper mills, where the actual recycling is taking place, through the production of new paper products.
Acceptable types of paper for recycling that our company can pick up are:
- Carbonless paper (NCR).
- Old Corrugate Cardboard (OCC).
- Overissue Newspapers/Newsprint (OINP).
- Journals / Magazines.
- Kraft Paper.
- Magazines (with or without glue).
- Magazines (with or no samples).
- Mixed envelopes.
- Mixed Paper.
- News & Pams.
- Newspaper flange.
- Paper rolls cores.
- Printed White Paper.
- Sorted Office Paper (SOP).
- White Paper Cuttings.
- White envelopes (printed or imprinted).